Saturday, January 31, 2009

Beautiful Bathrooms

My affair with the Bathrooms started in 2004 when I joined a world renowned Bathroom products company from Germany. Since then I have been working in this industry and loving it.

While I was growing up bathroom was a place where I used to run to escape from the world. Right from the very first thing in the morning when my dad used to wake me and my brother at 6 and I used to run to the bathroom to catch few more minutes of sleep; or when I used to go to the bathroom with a comic book (in later years a novel) snuck in my pants and read it from page to page (while my mom wondered if I had trouble with my motions); or when me & my brother used to use the bathroom as the place where we used to suck on candy cigarette sticks; more recently bathroom is the place where I can legitimately be without my phone, where I go through the newspaper in the morning and catch up on my other readings. What I am trying to say here is that Bathroom is a very special part of my daily life.

But before joining my first bathroom product company my knowledge of this industry was limited to the the Jaquar taps & Hindware toilets. Joining company ABC changed how I looked at bathrooms. This fascination with beautiful bathrooms continues and the way this industry keeps reinventing itself and companies keep coming out with more and more beautiful and innovative products, I have full confidence that I will stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment